Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Lock Down

 In the lock down I stayed home and played games. The games I play was Fortnite and GTA5 I play Fortnte and GTA with my friends. I was a bit bored at home so I went to sleep. I stayed on the game from 8 in the morning to 4 in the morning. I find lock down fun because I can play games all day. Most of the time I will stay on the game for 24 hours. I would stay on the game till the next day.

The hard part in lock down was cleaning up the house and doing my school work. I fine school work at home hard is because I would think about the game. Most of the time I was playing games....My PS4 user name is kid_floki_ and WAV_slapzz 

    



5 comments:

  1. nice work terarihi keep up the good work very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tevari, thank you for sharing about what you got up to during the lockdown period. Glad you got to help out with the chores at home as well as have some fun playing games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tevarihi, my name is Thea and I am a year six student at Paihia School. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about Lock down because you told me what you did. I liked how you were helping doing chores and still being able to play video games. What's the longest period of time you have played video games? What game did you enjoy playing the most? Keep up the AMAZING work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Tevarihi my name is Tahuri and I am a year six student at Paihia School. I like your blog post about your lock down because I had to tidy the house as well. Also I found school work hard at home to because my cousin would sit there in front of me playing video games like Fortnite.

    What game did you enjoy playing the most in lock down?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Tevarihi my name is Brooklyn and i’m a year six student at Paihia school, I like your blog post about Lock down. I hate that we were in lock down for so long but it was funny at the same time. In lock down I play a lot of games on my ps4 I play with my friends because you can’t see them in lock down so I play Fortnite with my friends. What is your favourite game?

    ReplyDelete